Beckworth 2022 Hi velocity X tri suit - men's
Hi Velocity X tri suit
In 2022 we have introduced the all-new hi velocity and hi velocity X tri suits. The same high-technology suit you've grown to love in the velocity+ tri suit further engineered for speed and aerodynamics and storage options.
The WYN sleeved triathlon suit combines all the features that we searched for, but couldn't find in one triathlon suit. Equal parts aerodynamic & comfortable, with a modern, clean design. From sprint to iron-distance - this is the suit that you need to perform your best.
Constructed from the finest Italian textiles optimizing breathability, flexibility, quick-dry technology and aerodynamic properties. Ventilated race fabric on upper and slick, aerodynamic bottom.
Our signature "full zip" front panel allows this one-piece suit to act like two pieces for optimal bike to run flexibility and easy bathroom breaks. The detached two-piece construction (joined in the back) allows the cyclist to transition to run comfortably without pulling up on the crotch as often found in one-piece designs. The suit features a Dolomiti Grigno triathlon chamois and a rear "speed" storage pocket constructed with 'speed' fabric and secure storage capacity and NEW mesh pockets on both legs for easy access storage.
- NEW silicone sleeve grippers
- NEW rear 'speed' pocket with side-entry for secure storage
- NEW 'speed' sleeves for aerodynamics
- NEW functional mesh storage pockets on both legs
- Precision lazer-cut leg openings with integrated silicon leg gripper for a seamless finish.
- Dolomiti Grigno Tri Chamois. Single, 3mm density which allows excellent protection and elasticity. Drainage holes/perforations promote quick-dry after swimming & high breathability to help avoid irritations during cycling and running.
- Inseam length is 27.5cm / 10.8" at size M
- WYN signature reflective logo on chest and back right pocket.
- WYN signature flip lock YKK zipper with full "freedom-of-movement" front opening.
- UPF 35+